>

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sister Date.

So My mum has a Sister date once a Month were she picks up her one of My Aunt An. and goes and meets Aunt Al in the Place they choose this week Mummy asked if I wanted to come since My Cousins H and G were coming anyway and would probably be lonely with just Adults.

so I decided why not My hair was still in Rags ... (Yes I put rags In my Hair to make it Curly) and I pulled on a couple ... Bad Idea the Front was Really puffy but the Back was perfect for I just Pulled the Front back and hoped no one Would Notice.


Fortunately My hair had decided to Calm a bit so I could take out the Really Nice Emerald Clip out (Which Cousin H Grabbed for my Thirteenth B-day).

We went to The Heartland Cafe! Oh YUMMY for Everything is made from Scratch except there Pop.. (Well Duh They don't have that much Time) But I got Chicken Club Sand which and a Coca Cola... You should have seen what they Serve the Coke in ... Coke there costs Three Dollars because you get it in a Old Fashioned Bottle and you get to keep it! so I found that really Funny cause I got to Watch the Guy behind the Counter Grasp a Bottle with no Label and Slap the Coca Cola label on and then Fill it !.

this was a Great Dining Experience even though While I was Talking to Cousin H aunt An kept on Poking my back trying to get my attention , Even though she could see I was Talking already ... But I cant blame her she Does Need attention since Aunt Al and Mum were already Talking.

Next Me and My Cousins while My Mum and aunts Went to Dela Rouge (a Little Clothing Store) me and My Cousins went to an Antique Store 1 Block away.

Well it seemed good at the time but then since my Cousin G is ten and H is Twelve The Guy at the Store started Following us everytime H or G Touched something he would Glare at them or Make a Awful face G found a Sock Monkey and picked it up the Guy Was staring at her for a bit to long after that.

so We decided to go back to Dela Rouge and We told Aunt Al and My Mum about the Freaky Store Keeper and how he had been Glaring and Making Horrible Faces at us so My Aunt Al who is really Protective of her Children and Neices sort of went back with all of us Waved her money in their Faces in a way and didnt Buy anything..

Then we went to a Fabric store that I had taken Lessons from .. I looked in the Back to see if My Old Teachers Quilt *The Butterfly* was still up but They had sold it .. :( :( I liked that Quilt alot it was very pretty .

then We got Ice-cream (I know Some of you are like WHAT?? Ice-Cream ? in Canada when it is November!)and then Headed home.

No comments: