>

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wow

I have done it again sorry for neglecting my blog I have been trying to put a new Back round on it but I think this blog Designer highly dislikes me....

I really hope everyone  had a good winter ( I know that it is cold but really it is fun) because winter is almost gone!, and to celebrate this monument us occasion I will be putting up pictures of my animals for once ( You will not see me since I do not like to put up pictures of myself).

You will see: Shadow ( Horse) Finn( Little French Dog) Scottie ( New Zealand Rabbit) Tess ( Another NZR) The Cats (Mater, Puddles, Tiger, Dominoes, Crammer and Spite).

Maybe you will see a few chickens but those are my brothers chore and my sister ( Milisande) has Goats :).

I need to start posting more!!! so I can reach my one hundred post mark (One or Two posts a day of some subject or another)  God bless you all and have a happy spring when it comes..

Galadheil Silini Lothnes

No comments: