>

Monday, May 2, 2011

Its morning time!

Okay so I am in a Chilea Poncho watching mi Mamita get the dishes out of the dishwasher its about 8:01 a.m and I am completely bushed no not President Bush, but tired becuase of all the people that came over yesterday....

there were like thirty people over and I was asked to take out the rabbits fifteen times I only took them out twice becuase I wanted them not to completely freak out on me, then I went to see Shadow then they wanted to ride him though I told them I was not going to tack Shadow up for a ride.

I got to bed at about ten then realized I had forgotten to tarp the rabbits and put them in there little house so I had to trudge outside in the cold and dark and put the tarp on then I came back inside said goodnight to my family then went back into my bed, you think I fell asleep right away? no! for some reason my thoughts keep me awake untill eleven then I fell asleep then woke up at 7:30 in the morning but I cant go to sleep in the morning so I got up and stayed out here and decided to post on my blog.

Wow this did not take long to wright down all this well now it is 8:08 and I just wasted 7 minutes on the computer mwahahaha I am so evil oh now it is 8 minutes wasted YAY!.

Good morning

No comments: