>

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Movie night.

Well last night was movie night (For me anyway) and well I decided why not bring my rabbit onto the couch with me well Penelope is a fifteen week old Holland lop who loves to watch movies and cuddle so it was a perfect match so we watched Cranfordyou know that part when Jem Hearne's bone is replaced into the right socket well here's what happened.



AAAAAAARGH!!~Jem Hearne

OH NO OH NO OH NO!!! WhatdidIDO?!~Penelope running around the couch and hiding under a pillow.

Woops sorry Penny~Me

From now on I will choose movies that dont have people screaming in pain because then I make my rabbit a bit nuts.

The great thing about Holland Lops!
They're cute cuddly and well mine is just ready to be the real Energizer bunny I've never seen a rabbit run so fast.

Penelope is as big as a coke can wich I think is AWSOME cause shes so cute..

YES I LOVE ANIMALS!

GALADHEIL OUT!
Photobucket

No comments: