>

Friday, November 11, 2011

Time to say something inspiring to you all.

Yes now I have Inspiration and I think I might share it with all of you.

This is the Song that Sam sang in one of the Chapters though I thought I would scratch it but I think I know what it means now:

Gently the Winter breezes blow the snow down your back.
 but you do not know what you lack
something I will tell you so dear
is that a normal family life is near.

To let yourself go is to leave things behind
but I will never let you leave this world because your mine
so do not despair and do not give up your trying
because if you do your story is dying
so pick up your staff and climb through the mountain
and you will find rest at God's full fountain..

There's allot more to that song but I just found that this part of the song was my faveorite since Sam is talking about hardships, family and never giving up the best things in the world.






Photobucket

No comments: