>

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

HEY! I missed you!

Well the sun is out! No more clouds in the sky.....My rabbits are getting impatient to get outside and chew on some grass Yoko especially as soon as the sun is out she wont leave me alone; when I'm in the Garage she hops the closest she can get to me in her cage.

Everything is sooo green! It looks like B.C when we dropped my older brothers off for Seminary, here is some things you guys should know about me :

1.I have really great friends! They (Seem to) like me and get along with me even though I do sometimes get upset with some of them but were friends were there for each other in the end!.

2. I have allot of pets! I currently have a collection of animals, Two horses, Three rabbits, One gecko and a cat (Just naming the ones I actually care for and are mine and my parents cause they paid for most of the animals like the chickens, the cats and the horses)

3. I love Jesus he is my rock and my guide even if I stray I try to come back quickly as I can and ask for forgiveness for my sins.

4. I am afraid of Thunderstorms....I have a real Phobia I cannot stand near windows if its hailing and I can't brave it out sometimes.

5. Me and Milisande are sisters some of you already know that!.

6. I cant really spell properly I use the spell check allot.

7. I love rain..Its just funny isnt it I am afraid of thunderstorms but I love the rain that comes along with the thunder.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are soooo luckly, I wish I had horses. I have a bird, two rabbits and a cat so I guess I shouldn't complaine ;) I really enjoy your blog!