>

Thursday, July 28, 2011

MOVING!..

As most people know my Family (yes Milisande included) are moving, I have not had a real Neighbor in Five years unless you count my uncle who lives forty five seconds away.
   I am going to be out of the farm world for a long time so I might as well enjoy being here....Were moving on September 15'th and my Birthday is on September 21 and well its going to be my first birthday in Five years I haven't had it at the farm.

My uncles buying the Farm and we are moving seven minutes away from Gwenea and my brother is going to be in Ireland for the move because he got accepted by NET (National Evangelising Team) and he leaves in three weeks for training and then he will be assigned to something or another.
  I will miss him very much...But this means that he will have to pack up early Mom says we are going to hire movers cause we cant do everything by ourselves.


Well this is all I have to say for a bit I hope you like the little Moving truck with the packages coming out I think its cute :).

Photobucket

1 comment:

Alyianna said...

Lucky! I don't really have anyone I know living close to me.