>

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Good evening


 Hi I am back! I did not get captured by fire-breathing Unicorns or Nymphs or Centaurs and most importantly I did not get captured by Gigantic Butterfly's looking for revenge on the human race for cutting the flowers they use for pollen and using them for decoration.



Just being my own boring self trying to get everything packed and ready for moving and also watching Larkrise to Candleford and playing Puzzle Pirates; but that is besides the point!.

School is coming fast and soon I will be posting less then usual so it is not because I dislike you guys or anything like that, it is because I will have to be on my toes to get my online course schoolwork done this week; I have to answer a bunch of questions for (Drum Roll please!!) : History of Drama and then comes Tutorial next week on Thursday YAY! I love work (Not really but it helps my brain keep healthy).

I also have a puppy now so my schedule is getting more tight by the hour, I found out Hermes is a Hermione a couple weeks about so I can still call "her" Hermy even if she is not a 'he', Mili sold her Goats and we are selling our chickens; The Horses are going to be boarded outside of the town we are going to live in (Lets call it Big Small Town cause its big to me but small to everyone else).

We will be living close to Gwenea! yay and I will probably have to see if I can make friends (Not many people like me unfortunately I am to Catholic).

God bless them every one :)


 Take care:



Photobucket

No comments: