>

Friday, October 28, 2011

NaNoWriMo

Yes I am being crazy enough to attempt the National Novel Writing Month, but of course I need you guys to cheer me on when I put my stuff into the Word Count!!!.

My goal number is!!! *Drum roll* 24,000 words! in one month but if I do get up to 50,000 I will have like a extremely AWSOME celebration time song on my blog xD I will never change this shirt....Wait no I will change it!.

Sooo Anywho I guess you guys are wondering "What the heck are you writing about" and "How can she be this crazy? to try this much words in a Month?" and "I want Chocolate Cake" I answer to all of these Now!!: I am writing a story in the 13'th Century era timeline called Run away a story of Complete AWSOME!! I will post it when I finish, Yes I am this crazy and this many words might be doable..Might! and Yes you can have da Chocolate Cake!!.



*Gives you Chocolate cake* and if you dont like Chocolate!! *Gives Crumcaca* Yes I just gave you my faveorite SNACK! SO ENJOY!!! Galadheil out!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Emily Ann Putzke said...

I'm doing NaNoWriMo too! I'm so excited!! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Your alive! i was starting to worry about you... Anyway good luck on the NaNoWriMo! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Pax Christi,
Miss Rose