>

Sunday, October 30, 2011

NaNoWriMo Count down.

there's a day left untill I can pick my pen up and start writing!!! Oh my am I excited!!!...

So in honor of you guys being awsome!! I am putting in a couple Character Scetches and a bit of what this book will be about.

Here it goes enjoy:

Rothbert.

 is a extremely hopeless case of trying to be the master and overlord of all of Akaine, he was told he should be ready for greatness...But what kind of greatness could this be for the man who has Minstrels following him playing dark tunes when he makes his Grand Entrance.

Isabella.

 is a Lady of the Realm as Beautiful as a Lily and filled with light her parents knew she would be a Maiden like no other and well they were right she is the most adventurous woman in the land...Rothbert and her have met on many of his "Rampages".

Sir Edmund The Iron Fist.

Madly inlove with the beautiful Isabella and the most honorable and sought after knight in the whole Kingdom he is not called the Iron Fist for nothing.
He and Rothbert are deadly Rivals and well they cant stand the sight of each other...

But when Isabella is taken by the Shadow Lord will Edmund and Rothbert be able to set aside differences? Can they possibly catch the Shadow Lord who has not ever truly be seen?....


Yes Yes I know Rothbert is my faveorite thats why he's on the top of the list...I LOVE HIM!!! He's so Hopelessly trying to be bad when he's so good.

Oh did I mention I have the Plot Ninja's? Yes I have them they're my faveorite people they set up the scenes and put the Characters in position in my book you will see at every chapter a small bit of them.


*Plot Ninja looks at me and then starts painting the Scenery*

HEY! No not now!! It hasnt started yet!!

*Ninja sighs and hangs head in shame*

Im sorry did I hurt your feelings?

*Plot Ninja nods and hugs me*

I Sorry!.



Yes my Ninja's are awsome!!!

God Bless!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great characters! You making the suspence unbarable! please finish so that I can read it! sounds like you are having fun writing this!
Pax Christi,
Rose