>

Thursday, November 3, 2011

new Character!

Meet Sam! He is my fourth main male character.
Sam is the son of a two Slave's brought over from the Crusades, he was taken from his parents when he was five to work on a farm. When he was fifteen he escaped and ran away to Akaine were he began to be known as the Night wanderer and the Black Death as his eye's changed colour in the darkness into red and gleamed.

He prefers to stay in heavily wooded area's far away from peoples prying eye's as he prepares himself for the fight ahead.

"Galadheil please your making me embarassed!" ~Sam

"Oops sorry Sam but your so awsome!"~Galadheil

"Why can't we talk about someone else? other then me you know I am touchy about my past"~Sam

"Isabella and you are sure having fun!"~Galadheil.

*Sam smacks me*

"Don't you dare make me love Isabella she's Edmunds girl not mine"~Sam

*I laugh evily and type down a soppy love peice for Isabella and Sam*

"Ugh"~Sam


Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily Ann Putzke said...

haha that was awesome!!