>

Friday, November 4, 2011

Conversations with my Characters.

"Okay so one of you have to die at some point"~Me

"WHAT?!"~Sam

"WHY?!" Edmund

"REALLY?! Awsome!!!"~Rothbert

"But but I love my life!"~Isabella.

"Thanks for being so supporting guys"~Me



*Rothbert smiles widely and looks evily at all of the other characters Minor and Major*

 "I think you should kill Isabella! She doesnt do much and she was rude to Edmund!!" ~Rothbert.

"WHAT?!!"~Edmund and Sam in unison.

*Sam grabs his daggers from there scabbard places the edge of one on Rothberts throut*

"GUYS!! Dont Sam sit down and Rothbert just hold you tongue I guess I am going to make you betray them...."

*Rothbert stares at me blankly*

"But-but what about Henchman? who will take care of my friend without a face? they will mock him!"~Rothbert.

*I put my hand on Rothberts shoulder*

"Well he will manage he always does Bert"~Me

"HEY No calling me Bert it is Roth-Bert say it with me Roth- Bert"~Rothbert.

"Sorry Bert"


Photobucket

No comments: