>

Friday, November 25, 2011

Parti Poodle, Labradoodle and Golden Doodle

You might ask me "So feeling bored?" and I would answer "YEAH I mean nothing to do right now its 7:03 P.m and well I am totally ready to have the new puppy!.
Wait did I tell you about Bertuzzi yet? doesn't seem like I have.. My mom's friend has started breeding Miniature Labradoodles and well one of them got returned so the deposit was paid (These guys were ridiculously prised I mean Ridiculous!).

So Long story short we are getting a Four month old Male Labradoodle that my dad has dubbed Todd Bertuzzi when my mom said we were naming him Albert and calling him Bert.

WELL GOTTA GOOOOO!!! Did you know a Parti poodle is a Poodle that is Partly coloured? well you do now and they also have a different Genetic mutation in them so they are a bit more stockier then the regular Poodle.

A Golden Doodle is a Golden Retriever and a Labradoodle and then A Labradoodle is a Lab crossed with a Poodle but there so cute!!!...

YES I KNOW I HAVE WASTED TIME ON HERE MORE THEN ONCE DON"T CHASTISE ME!!! :P
Photobucket

No comments: